Alliance global Housing division Proposal
This Homelessness program will be The National Program
- Designated Homeless Area
- Intake for the Homeless person into Computer Database
- Army Tents and Sleeping Bags
- Provide a meal
- Clothing and Toiletries needed
- Medical and Vaccination Stations
- Portable Potty and Shower stall
- Alliance Global 2-Year Housing Program.
- Partner with city government to get vouchers needed to supplement income to qualify for apartments.
- Negotiate lower qualifications for rental to at least minimum wage instead of the $17+ an hour it currently is
- Trading School with Certification
- IT Certification Classes (Beg –Adv)
- Alliance Global Apartment Rental
- Rent To Own Program
- Credit Repair
- Business School (How To Be Your Own BOSS)
- Consignment Shop
- Enlist community support from our former tenants
- Home Ownership
- Job Placement
- Pay it forward and help the next individual
it takes a community to end homelessness
Meet The Team Of Alliance global Housing division
Over 25 years of specialized experience in the Housing Division and IT with the Federal Government from Washington, D.C.
Over 25 years of Managing Operations and departments with both Federal Government and private entities. Involved in several outreach programs with local community to help train young adults. Currently resides in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
15 years of experience working with homeless individuals within various entities. Currently works as Patient Experience Manager within Healthcare Richmond, VA. Currently resides in the Richmond, VA metropolitan area.
Over 25 years of Information Technology and System Management experience in the public and private sector. Youth sports coach and former President of youth football. Currently resides in the Atlanta, GA metropolitan area.